disclaimer or something

A mummy-hand holding, (former) biker gang affiliating, hippie influenced semi crunchy granola mom's ramblings and reminisings on an off-kilter life

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

One of those days

Ever had things building inside you and bam! They all spill out and make for a crappy day?

To sum it up and not bore you with my whining...
My job prevents success. I'm tired of the educational system as it is. I can't do classroom management for the life of me. I can't wait for summer when I can not-Renew my contract and can just stay at home with my son and soon to be newborn. I dread tomorrow cause it's a workday.

I need an organization fairy to visit me and train me in house cleaning and especially organization.

I need to break my Internet habit.

I need to love being a housewife and mother and not see it as a waste of my "talents" or "gifted intellect" (not my words btw).
I need to just make it through the school year and somehow find joy in it, and them learn to love being....me.

No comments:

Post a Comment