disclaimer or something

A mummy-hand holding, (former) biker gang affiliating, hippie influenced semi crunchy granola mom's ramblings and reminisings on an off-kilter life

Thursday, February 21, 2013

a good day

Today was decent. I dreaded work. I dreaded my son having to go to daycare.

Was today perfect at work? Ideal? Was I super strict and all that? Nah not quite. But my worst class was the best behaved today. I could hear myself think. The floor was not covered in crumbs and paper shreds. While not perfect, it was a start.

And my son cried only at drop off and pick up. This is a first beyond measure, as he is that highly sensitive whiney kid. And he actually kind of interacted and explored his environment. Did he let go of his comfort object (today, his bottle)? No. But he succeeded in my book which makes my day.

Let's hope this good karma follows us tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment