disclaimer or something

A mummy-hand holding, (former) biker gang affiliating, hippie influenced semi crunchy granola mom's ramblings and reminisings on an off-kilter life

Sunday, September 2, 2012

crazy cat lady

Why yes, in my golf course, little boxes (song reference...look it up...little boxes....now!) Super strict Homeowners Ass. There was, at sunrise, a lady in monkey print pj shorts, a pink shirt smeared in old yogurt, barefoot, standing in the driveway meowing with her hands cupped like a megaphone, looking frantically (person not the megaphone hands)every direction, reeking of salmon.yep. that would be me. But my most likely stray kitty who comes to our door every night and morning and scarfs down all that we give her, was not at my door at sunrise and she has yet to learn her name (Gypsy, long story....) so meowing works. And you may now officially call me the crazy cat lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment