disclaimer or something

A mummy-hand holding, (former) biker gang affiliating, hippie influenced semi crunchy granola mom's ramblings and reminisings on an off-kilter life

Monday, July 16, 2012

nerd power

Apparently I am a nerd. My husband says so at least, and he knows me best. I guess postcars collecting, genealogy obsessed, bookwormy bloggers are nerds. If so, then I am all for nerd power. Besides, he isaself diagnosed geek so we're even. But about blogging especially, it rocks. No where else can a creative, intelligent, somewhat reclusive, bizarre wierdo unique girl survive and thrive but through blogging. Nowif only I could gain fame and friendship via my blog.... but then, how do you blog and live a life outside html code? I want to be an educational change agent as well. Who will want a principal who blogs about poop?

No comments:

Post a Comment