disclaimer or something

A mummy-hand holding, (former) biker gang affiliating, hippie influenced semi crunchy granola mom's ramblings and reminisings on an off-kilter life

Friday, July 5, 2013

It can't be that bad...it can

Two days ago my husband made some buckwheat pancakes. I can't eat wheat and they contained wheat flour, and I'm not much of a pancake eater but buckwheat pancakes omg...they smelled so good. So good, in fact, that I ate half of one. Then yesterday the cheese wontons looked like pillows of fluffy tummy hugging clouds of heaven. I had three. I thought, it can't be that bad. It can't. Oh. Oh it can. I will spare gruesome details....kinda. It looks like a murder scene in the toilet. Add that and cramping in my colon to a baby who has dropped and is pressing on my lady bits and I am just full of joy. Everything down there hurts. Stupid buckwheat pancake. Stupid pillow-dream-fluff wontons. I hate you. Why must you be so cruel to little ol' me?

No comments:

Post a Comment