disclaimer or something

A mummy-hand holding, (former) biker gang affiliating, hippie influenced semi crunchy granola mom's ramblings and reminisings on an off-kilter life

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I caught stupid

So we are pulling into the grocery store and a BMW pulls up full of young guys straight out of Jersey Shore except that I live nowhere near Jersey. One says, in a wannabe Jersey accent "yo yous gonna get some alcohol? Get me a bottle, huh, was gonna drink tonight but yous better drink wit us". Again, straight out of Jersey.

So my family and I walk into the store, past these fine examples of humanity and I start coughing. Being asthmatic, I know hubby is about to tell me to use my rescue inhaler  so as he begins to open his mouth, I blab out, perhaps a bit too loudly between coughs, "I think I just caught stupid". This is why my hubby loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment