disclaimer or something

A mummy-hand holding, (former) biker gang affiliating, hippie influenced semi crunchy granola mom's ramblings and reminisings on an off-kilter life

Monday, June 11, 2012

In My Family

Regarding Barney (yep purple dinosaur, I am a mother ya know) has this song about family which you can copy-paste-view at http://barney.wikia.com/wiki/In_Our_Family and it bugs me. I can tolerate most songs because I used to teach daycare but this song...I just had a desperate urge to bastardize so here goes, my special version which makes me raff out roud.....



My mommy has a mother, too. But I just call her Aunty-Gram.I love to go and visit her as often as I can.My Aunt Nilly lives with herShe's gives ciggys to me.I'm so glad that she belongsto our FamilyIn our familyWe have more than one paroleeI'm so glad that she belongs to my family.Many people tell me I look like cousin Jim.He has Vietnam flashbacks and a phantom limbHis father is my UncleHe drinks too much chablisI'm so glad that he belongsto our FamilyIn our familyWe have more than one paroleeI'm so glad that he belongs to my family.Some cousins live close to us. And others far away.Due to the restraining order I’ll have to stalk them another wayWhen we're all together, we're quite a sight to see.It makes me glad that I belong to our family.We have more than one paroleeI'm so glad that I belong to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment